2. Not many people plan on seeing action movies. I could use this to appeal to the audience by including new teasers and upcoming movies to entice the reader into planning to see the shown movie.
3. Loads of males answered my questionnaire. This would help me because it shows me that I would have to include more male things that would keep males from reading my article. And said before, I would have to include more female items as well, so it would increase the viewing audience range of the article
4. There was a mixed range of people who had action movies on DVD but more people had loads of them. This helps me because it tells me that I should not put in too many prompts on selling new action movie DVD's that have came out. Although I could do the opposite and increase the sales on the action movie DVD's. That way it would make the audience get more into action movies
5. More people have recently seen action movies than others. I could use this by releasing issues at closer dates to each release. That way the audience would read and hear about newer things, rather than seeing old things that have related to an action movie that they have seen recently
Really fantastic work Joshua! I actually don't have to suggest any improvements at all. Well done!
ReplyDelete